18 czerwca 2009

"Jest ranek, dom jeszcze śpi, idę przygotować kawę i delektuję się tą chwilą przyjemności.
Odpowiednia ilość kawy w kafetierze i już słyszę *plup-plup* przepływającej kawy
i czuję uwalniający się zapach, który pomaga mi łagodnie się obudzić. Nie ma nic lepszego,
żeby wprawić się w dobry nastrój."

"It's early in the morning, the house is still asleep. I'm going to prepare coffee and I'm savouring this moment. The right amount of coffee in my coffee maker and I can hear the *ploop-ploop* of the dripping coffee. The smell helps me to wake up gently. There's nothing better to put you in a good mood."

(the text): 
{page left}: "first of all: coffee / secondly: coffee / thirdly: coffee once again
savour the silence / give yourself a moment of rest
moments of peace over a cup of coffee

{page right}: "give yourself a couple of minutes every day. relax and enjoy the moment. warm your soul. get stronger.
I wish you joy every day and a couple of moments to enjoy life over a cup of coffee"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz