5 kwietnia 2011

"Głos, który słyszycie, nie jest głosem mojej mowy, lecz głosem moich myśli. (...) Dziwna rzecz, że ja sama nie uważam się za niemą, a to dzięki mojemu fortepianowi."
/Jane Campion, Kate Pullinger/

"The voice you hear is not my speaking voice but my mind's voice. (...) The strange thing is, I don't think myself silent. That is because of my piano."
/Jane Campion, Kate Pullinger/
w Collage Caffe właśnie obejrzałyśmy "Fortepian" Jane Campion.

collages inspired by "The Piano" by Jane Campion. you can see creations of my friends from Collage Caffe here.
(the text above):
"And suddenly Ada made her choice."
"lesson number 7"

i jeszcze jeden kolaż:

and one more collage:

moja nieustająca przygoda z Wymianą Papierową trwa. podziwiam LaWendulę za jej kreatywność i talent do łączenia ludzi.
właśnie wylądowały u mnie skrawki od Marshy z Tumble Fish Studio.
w tym miesiącu wymiana polegała na polowaniu połączonym z podchodami. były konkretne instrukcje co do tego, jakie papierki wysłać, np.: papier który pachnie, który jest miły w dotyku, zdjęcie, które symbolizuje dla nas ukojenie, ładne opakowanie etc.
ściśle określone reguły nie okazały się ograniczające, a wręcz przeciwnie - naprawdę dobrze się bawiłam.
poniżej smakołyki od Marshy:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm a faithful fan of Paper Swaps organized by LaWendula who never stops amazing me with her creativity and her talent to connect people.
this month I had a chance to swap with talented Marsha from Tumble Fish Studio.
the Swap was called Scavenger Hunt and we were given specific instructions of what to send: scented papers, papers that are nice to touch, pretty packaging, an image that means comfort to us, etc.
such strict rules turned out not to be limiting at all. I had enormous fun hunting and below you can see the amazing paper goodies sent to me by Marsha.
can't wait to start collaging. :)
Marsha, a huge thank you for such delicious new toys! ;)

4 komentarze:

  1. ten sam film, ten sam cytat...

    niesamowite Twoje spojrzenie!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The Piano was such a wonderful film...I really want to watch it again...such passion in your collages!

    And those goodies from Marsha ARE super...LaWendula is amazing too!
    Happy Spring Dear One!
    oxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. pierwszym dopowiedziałaś, to czego nie powiedziałam, a drugi byłby pięknym plakatem do filmu...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hello! What a lovely post! Thank you for your mention of our swap together. It's been so fun and wonderful getting to know you and your work. As I said in a message, I love the elegant whimsy you put into your work and find it very inspiring. You're a sweetheart and I'll let you know when your package arrives!
    marsha

    OdpowiedzUsuń