16 października 2009

"Trzeba wybrać: albo kochać kobiety, albo je znać - rzeczy pośredniej nie ma."
/Nicolas de Chamfort/

"You have to choose: either you love women or you know them - there is nothing in between."
/Nicolas de Chamfort/


w odpowiedzi na wyzwanie: "włosy" na Three Muses.

my entry for a challenge at Three Muses themed: "hair".

(the text says):
left: "I am immune to the charms of my female fans. I am immune to all temptations in general."
right: "the expert on a woman's soul"
"your hair likes it when"

12 komentarzy:

  1. Czytałam o Nim w Wysokich Obcasach ;)
    Oj wpaść w łapki Takie Mistrza ;)

    Colaż jak zawsze ZAJEBISTY O!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is very inventive but I don't think I'd like your hairdresser running his hands through my hair - he looks really creepy !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fantastic! I love your black and white picture, especially the snooty hairdresser! It is creative and funny too. Thanks for joining in the challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. po mistrzowsku "uczesałaś" te włosy!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wonderful , creative entry for this theme- spooky hairdresser for sure!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. How trusting is your lady to let ANYONE come near her hair with an iron! This is a striking scenario, part humorous, part scary!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I znów mnie wzięło i wryło... z zachwytu oczywiście :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Oh my goodness this is amazing. Bravo for your originality.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. O rany - pomijając naturalną urodę tego kolażu - to mina tego gościa mnie rozwaliła... - i do tego liternictwo wokół niego - perfekcyjne, myślę sobie, perfekcyjne!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń