23 maja 2011

"Twój charakter pisma. Sposób, w jaki chodzisz. Wzór porcelany, które wybierasz. To wszystko cię zdradza. Wszystko jest autoportretem. Wszystko jest dziennikiem."
/Chuck Palahniuk/

"Your handwriting. The way you walk. Which china pattern you choose. It's all giving you away. Everything is a self-portrait. Everything is a diary."
/Chuck Palahniuk/


Cynka nasza kochana zadała niełatwe pytanie: "Co masz w głowie?"
na Collage Caffe mozna zobaczyć odpowiedzi moich ulubionych Kolażystek.

my dear friend Cynka asked a question: "What's in your head?" and here is my answer.
{here} you can see the interpretations of my Collage Caffe partners.

you can see the translation of the contents of my head {here}.

5 komentarzy:

  1. Awesome! I think I will create a sister piece! xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. uwielbiam Twoją odpowiedź na to pytanie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Moje klimaty- w szczegółach się zagubić. I cytat świetny; no jak zwykle good job! ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love pages like this! It is sooo true - everything 'gives you away' somehow, but still we are never totally 'known'. That's scary and at the same time marvelous, don't you think?!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. You my dear are on fire...your creativity is soaring and I cannot put into words how delighted I am each and every time I come to visit...you have left me without words more than once...if you could 'see' me reading and enjoying...you would see me smiling...sighing...shaking my head in agreement...leaning in very close so as not to miss a single thing...I feel richer...enlightened and inspired by you again and again!
    Thank you Dear One for being you!
    oxo
    p.s. Art Helps Me Breathe Guriana style IS fantastic...thank you for that too dearest!

    OdpowiedzUsuń