15 lutego 2011

"Dano ci życie, które jest tylko opowieścią. Ale to już twoja sprawa, jak ty ją opowiesz i czy umrzesz pełen dni."
/Marek Hłasko/

"You were given a life that is nothing but a story. And it's entirely up to how you tell it and whether you die filled with days."
/Marek Hłasko/


to moja odpowiedź na pytanie Tymonsyl.
chyba najtrudniejsze w tej rundzie. sprawka pewnego trzylatka. ;)
a tak wyglądają odpowiedzi dziewczyn z Collage Caffe.

tło znowu kawą malowane.
a ostatnio czytałam jeszcze o barwieniu papieru kawą i wanilią. czas (!) na jeszcze więcej przyjemności. :)

this is my answer to another question in the round robin question project I'm taking part in.
this is my answer to Tymonsyl's question which was: "How does the time go by?"
this was one of the most difficult questions I had to deal with. and it was asked by a certain three-year old boy. :)

(the text in Tymonsyl's altered book):
left: "time goes by"
(hands of the clocks): "If we acknowledge that the passage of time is a certain thing, and it's impossible to do otherwise, our sole influence on time is the intensity of our participation in this game."

the background is stained with coffee. somehow I can't stop playing with this technique lately.
yet another addiction? ;)

3 komentarze:

  1. jak zwykle - tkwię pod ogromnym wrażeniem... rewelacyjny kolaż!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. i ja tkwię w nieustannym zachwycie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love your page! And I love the coffee-splatter! Gorgeous! I made an 'answer' to one of your pages... it will be on my blog on Friday. You inspired me girl!

    OdpowiedzUsuń