28 lutego 2011

"Charakter artysty bywa czasem polem bitwy, na którym walczą ciemny anioł destrukcji i jasny anioł twórczości."
/Madeleine L'Engle/

"Artistic temperament sometimes seems a battleground, a dark angel of destruction and a bright angel of creativity wrestling."
/Madeleine L'Engle/


moje życie ostatnio to jedna wielka serendypia i twórcze dialogi bez słów uprzedzenia.
nie mogłam się zdecydować na cytat do zilustrowania "Czarnego Łabędzia", a dzisiaj zajrzałam do Marit i to było to.
w Collage Caffe możecie obejrzeć inne interpretacje tego niezwykłego filmu. polecam gorąco - i Caffe, i film!

my life seems to be one huge serendipity affair lately.
one of so many examples of magic happening to me is this post. I made this collage a while ago to illustrate my impressions after seeing "Black Swan". I couldn't make up my mind which quote to choose to go with it and just a few moments ago I visited Marit's place and found exactly the words.
Marit, there will be more dialogues between us, I can sense it. ;) thanks!
on Collage Caffe you can see some more amazing "Black Swan" collages.
(the text says):
"fascinating, mad, perfect"

6 komentarzy:

  1. I immediately thought "black swan" when I saw this piece E!
    Brilliant and you connecting with Marit...two precious creative souls...so lovely!!!
    oxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Zanim przeczytałam, pomyślałam, że to mogłaby być świetna ilustracja do wspomnianego filmu. I jest :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I'm glad I found the right quote for you! So happy you could finish the page in exactly the way it needed to be done! Yep, 'connecting' is in the air - something beautiful is happening this Spring! I can sense it too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. cały czas jestem jeszcze pod wrażeniem tego filmu... a teraz Twojej interpretacji..:)))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Beautiful photo. I feel a sense of relief and calm in the ballerina- so contemplative and reflective.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. a ja z innej beczki...
    chcialam na mejla, ale jakos go nie moge sie
    dopatrzyc
    moje dzieci oszalaly na punkcie the book-of-numbers i nie moga sie od niej oderwac :D
    wiedza, ze trzeba wejsc na mojego bloga, potem na 2:16 i tam ciach, bo pajak bedzie :)
    a robia to na wyczucie, boc najstarszy Jasieja ma 4,5 ;)
    dziekuje za odkrycie i pozdrawiam cieplo

    OdpowiedzUsuń