3 czerwca 2010

"listy pełne były dotknięć palców, oddechów, pełne obecności osoby piszącej, a tego znieść nie mógł, nie potrafił."

"the letters were filled with the touch of the fingers, the breaths, the presence of the person who wrote them and it was something he just couldn't bear."

czerwiec to wyzwanie pocztowe na Craft Imaginarium.
przyjrzyjcie się swojej codzienności. znaczki * koperty * opakowania * sznurek * etc.
niedługo więcej pocztowych przygód.

June mail art challenge on Craft Imaginarium.
you can use anything related to postal everyday matters - stamps * envelopes * bubble wrapping * string * anything goes.

(the text says):
"careful careful"

(the text says):
"I corresponded every day with four different ladies. Their letters were getting more and more affectionate. And they didn't have any idea of who I really was."

6 komentarzy:

  1. Love your mail art challenge creations E!
    I hope June doesn't get by me like May did I would Love to play in Craft Imaginarium again!
    oxo,

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Twoje kolaże i teksty jak zwykle budzą uśmiech na twarzy...kocham je:))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. cudowne prace!!!!!!!!!!!
    genialne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi Eliza! I too emailed you days ago...did you get it? I suspected something was wrong. I really would like to do the June swap with you....do you have my correct email

    sjbborsavage@verizon.net

    I will try flickr mail too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń