22 października 2009

"Uświadomiłam sobie, że jeśli ciągle będę czekać aż przestanę się bać, by wreszcie zacząć działać, pisać, mówić i być, to pozostanie mi tylko wysyłanie wiadomości przez stolik spirytystyczny - zaszyfrowanych skarg z zaświatów."
/Audre Lorde/

"I realized that if I wait until I am no longer afraid to act, write, speak, be, I'll be sending messages on a Ouija board, cryptic complaints from the other side.”
/Audre Lord/

ciąg dalszy mojego albumu haiku.
więcej było tutaj.

the continuation of my haiku journal.
more pictures here.

(the text says):
"Shame -
in this dress
not a single seam is mine."

6 komentarzy:

  1. Wreszcie doczekałam się tego cytatu! Dziękuję. Pasuje jak ulał do wszystkiego... także do tej sukni :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. :) są nawet kwiatki.
    Piękne...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. i jak iść do pracy, kiedy tyle tiulu do "przekopania"... znowu uderzyłaś w moje najczulsze... ech...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. to jest PIĘKNE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!
    przez FORMĘ
    i przez
    TREŚĆ
    PIĘKNE!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. hello paper swap partner - I need your mailing address! email me: pattiedmon1@mac.com
    and I'll send you mine. Please forgive me if you've already provided it. I've had a sick child this week and fog in my brain!
    ciao!
    patti

    p.s. I love the photo in this post, wish I could read it....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful photo - and beautifully set out. Your work is amazing and I love your crinkled notepaper blogpage with just a touch of red at the sides.

    OdpowiedzUsuń